The Panoramic Getaway as the name suggests has spectacular views on the outside and is even more beautiful to look at from the inside. It’s a one of a kind creation that brilliantly combines Nature’s beauty with our sustained focus on guests’ supreme comfort. The result: a hotel property that proudly occupies positions 1-10 in Munnar. Owned and operated by Mrs. Sona Bennett from Chandigarh The Panoramic Getaway has moved the game far away from the competition. Sightseeing of munnar : The Panoramic Getaway is close to many tourist places and picnic spots.
The Panoramic Getaway is the only hotel in Munnar with an international appeal and gives you a true five star like experience. Backed by built to last infrastructure it is the only hotel that processes its own waste with in the campus completely. The Panoramic Getaway has taken the game far away from the competition and is a Best premium luxury hotel.
The Panoramic Suite
The Pavilion Suite. Excessive Excesses
Multi cuisine restaurant in the ground floor offering a wide variety of culinary options to the guests.
The coffee shop which is an extension to the reception lets you enjoy the tit bits available while listening to the constant music of the chimes moving in the wind.
Roof top dining at its best. Enjoy your magical dinners under the stars. With cool mountain breeze embracing you it would be the most romantic and over the top dining experience ever. Add to it a small log fire burning away nearby. Dine close to stars up above. One of a kind experience you will never forget. Also a romantic place for having dinner.
Attractions & Activities
- Speed boat at Chenkulam Dam @ 10 minutes distance from The Panoramic Getaway
- Helicopter rides ( To start shortly) @ 5 minutes distance from The Panoramic Getaway Helipad.
- Sunset over the Lion Head Mountain –Watch it from our balconies.
- Punarjani ( Local cultural show with KATHAKALI AND KALARIPAYATTU) @ 10 Minutes distance.
- Trekking and adventure activities @ 10 Minutes distance.
- Jeep Safari to Kulukkumalai Estate ( one day adventure par excellence ! )
- Eravikulam National Park @ 45 minutes drive
- Mattupetty Reservoir area @ 45 minutes drive
- Marayoor sandal wood forest and Chinnar wild life sanctuary – a day’s tour.
- Tea Museum & Blossom park @ 30 minutes distance.
- Spice Garden Visit
- Hydel tourism activities @ 30 minutes drive