Ayurveda is an ancient healing system that originated thousands of years ago in India and is still being used today. The word Ayurveda is composed of two words Ayu and Veda. Ayu means healthy long life, Veda means science or knowledge. Ayurveda literally means the “science or knowledge of life”. In fact, it is the worlds oldest medical system. Ayurveda teaches that we are all unique individuals and our path to healing is as unique as we are. Ayurveda is different than other health systems because it treats the root cause of an illness, not the disease.
Ayurveda is an holistic approach, taking the body, mind and spirit as a whole, able to correct whatever is amiss- the sages of ancient India knew this to be the only solution to the problems of health. it is said that the lord Creator Brahma blessed the humanity with the Brahma-Samhita. A part of the fourth Veda, the Atharva, it is a treatise on the way of the nature towards perfect health. It contains the eight divisions of the Ayurveda. Many herbs used in Ayurveda are fabled to induce eternal youth.
Ayurveda can teach you about yourself on a deeper level. It can open up and clear away mental fog so that you understand better. It will teach you about how you are unique and why certain foods and “healthy” items have not worked for you. You will feel better just by implementing a couple of Ayurvedic principles into your life. You will learn that your personality and illnesses are directly related to what you eat and what you think. You will also learn how it feels when you are starting to go out of balance so you can avoid colds and flu’s. Ayurveda brings you back to health.
Ayurveda looks at the physical human body as basic elements. These elements are ether, air, fire, water and earth. We all have these 5 elements within us to varying degrees. We need these elements for proper functioning of the body. To what degree these elements are within us is what makes us unique and different than others. These elements are paired up to create what is called a Dosha. A Dosha by its very nature fluctuates and moves depending on many factors. These Doshas are called Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
AYURVEDIC PACKAGES & TREATMENTS
- Body Purification Package:- The Treatment meant to purify one’s body by removing the toxins from cellular level.
- Stress Relief Package:- A Unique combination of relaxing and therapeutic effects of Ayurveda.
- Spine Care Packages:- A complete therapeutic program designed for the neck, back and posture related problems.
- Weight Reduction Package:- A special Ayurvedic treatment helps to reduce the cellulite in the body.
- Beauty Care Package:- The signature ayurvedic facial- mukhalepanam with mukha abhyangam will bring a glow to your face.
- Rejuvenation Package:- This package boosts up the circulatory system and gives nourishment to the body.